After the 3rd expression of interest closed in October 2022, 5 pilots have been selected to develop their experiments in the EOSC DIH. The goal is to onboard businesses developing innovative solutions and – with EOSC technologies and services – help them bring products and services to market. Applicants can select services provided by EOSC Future, C-SCALE, EGI-ACE, OpenAIRE-Nexus, DICE and Reliance. See here for the full overview.
The selected pilots are the following:
- MRADSIMID: Improving data analysis and reconstruction capabilities of the simulation software MRADSIM and of two innovative radiation detectors
- Startup Radar : Bringing AI to corporate innovation and facilitating internal team communication around innovation scouting and monitoring
- EnergyDeel: Identifying the operational state and power consumption of individual electrical loads, considering as input only the aggregated consumption from the central smart meter
- B2Predict: Transferring technological solutions to e-bike producers and renters to achieve predictive maintenance through AI and ML
- SAFAN: Validation and comparison with other technologies of the SAFAN-ISP technology for in silico profiling of small molecules and peptides.