Apply until December 15th!
According to the Digital Agenda for Europe, businesses are strategically placed to use research infrastructure resources and services to enhance growth and foster innovation. The EOSC Digital Innovation Hub (DIH), an international, multi-player cooperation, provides an interface for supporting this commercial innovation.
This month, we are launching 4th (and final) Expression of Interest (EoI) for Business Pilots. The goal is to onboard businesses developing innovative solutions and – with EOSC technologies and services – help them bring products and services to market.
Through this EoI, we will also support industry applicants wishing to become service and content providers for the EOSC community.
- data analytics to improve healthcare
- services for safer and cleaner transport
- machine learning and AI optimisation
- applications to reduce the cost of public services.
The selected business pilots will receive support in, among other areas:
- accessing e-infrastructure resources and additional technical services;
- prototyping, scaling up, design, performance verification and testing;
- building partnerships with other SMEs and industry stakeholders, innovation clusters and accelerators;
- business coaching and training for increased market uptake;
- boosting visibility at a European and international level.
The requested services will be provided by EOSC Future, C-SCALE, EGI-ACE, OpenAIRE-Nexus, DICE and Reliance. See here for the full overview. Please be aware that, because of most these projects ending at the end of June, the access to and continuation of requested services will be guaranteed only until June 30th.
Who can apply
Start-ups, spin-offs, SMEs and large enterprises are invited to submit an application for this EoI, provided that they fulfil the following criteria:
- run one of the following use cases: pilots/proofs of concepts, service/product design, PaaS/SaaS integration, performance verification and/or testing
- develop solutions using different EOSC DIH services: technical access (e.g. HTC, HPC, Cloud computing, research data services ) or training and support (e.g. technical consultancy or business coaching).
In need of inspiration? You can find current EOSC DIH business pilots and success stories here.
The expression of interest phase will run until December 15th 2022.
Do you have any questions about the EoI? Check out the slides of the introductory webinar here.
If you have any questions, please contact email@example.com
The EOSC Future project is co-funded by the European Union Horizon Programme call INFRAEOSC-03-2020, Grant Agreement number 101017536