Results from the Open Call
After the Open Call launched in April, 5 pilots have been selected to develop their experiments in the EOSC DIH. The selected pilots are the following:
- Knowco4EOSC: Enhance Knowco Collabwith services capabilities for academia-industry collaboration with EOSC services
- IBISA: Leveraging leading-edge technologies to enable scalable and efficient crop loss assessment.
- BIGcoldTRUCKS: Data analytics to predict the demand of goods, optimise the routes in real-time and provide visualizations and descriptions that will help in the decision making towards the optimisation of the cold chain.
- Erasmus Play: User friendly website integrating accommodation platforms for students in Europe.
- DEIPDASFD: Assessing the quality and reliability of FAIR datasets through crowdsourcing of expertise.
The 5 pilots selected from the Open Call have started to work in their respective pilots with the support of the EOSC DIH team.
EOSC-DIH welcomes new Pilots: MiCADO, TRANGO and DigiFARM EOSC DIH is an international and multi-partner cooperation that supports companies in easily accessing the digital technologies and services offered by the EOSC. EOSC-DIH combines 4 main pillars to help...
The book “Innovation and Collaboration in the Digital Era” is already published. The book is available on Amazon, De Gruyter publisher page and Collabwith Shop page. Innovation and Collaboration in the Digital Era provides a holistic approach to collaborative...
EOSC DIH awarded 1st runner up for the best virtual boothThe EOSC DIH virtual booth was awarded with the 1st runner up for the best booth prize in the virutal EXPO celebrated during the event Realising the European Open Science Cloud organised by the project EOSC hub...