Results from the Open Call
After the Open Call launched in April, 5 pilots have been selected to develop their experiments in the EOSC DIH. The selected pilots are the following:
- Knowco4EOSC: Enhance Knowco Collabwith services capabilities for academia-industry collaboration with EOSC services
- IBISA: Leveraging leading-edge technologies to enable scalable and efficient crop loss assessment.
- BIGcoldTRUCKS: Data analytics to predict the demand of goods, optimise the routes in real-time and provide visualizations and descriptions that will help in the decision making towards the optimisation of the cold chain.
- Erasmus Play: User friendly website integrating accommodation platforms for students in Europe.
- DEIPDASFD: Assessing the quality and reliability of FAIR datasets through crowdsourcing of expertise.
The 5 pilots selected from the Open Call have started to work in their respective pilots with the support of the EOSC DIH team.
Thursday 14th September 2023 @10:00- 11:30 – 90 mins
We are delighted to announce that EOSC DIH will intensify their collaboration with MediaFutures, a three year European innovation project (supported by the European Union’s Horizon 2020 research and innovation programme) which aims at contributing to high-quality...