Results from the Open Call
After the Open Call launched in April, 5 pilots have been selected to develop their experiments in the EOSC DIH. The selected pilots are the following:
- Knowco4EOSC: Enhance Knowco Collabwith services capabilities for academia-industry collaboration with EOSC services
- IBISA: Leveraging leading-edge technologies to enable scalable and efficient crop loss assessment.
- BIGcoldTRUCKS: Data analytics to predict the demand of goods, optimise the routes in real-time and provide visualizations and descriptions that will help in the decision making towards the optimisation of the cold chain.
- Erasmus Play: User friendly website integrating accommodation platforms for students in Europe.
- DEIPDASFD: Assessing the quality and reliability of FAIR datasets through crowdsourcing of expertise.
The 5 pilots selected from the Open Call have started to work in their respective pilots with the support of the EOSC DIH team.
EOSC DIH and MediaFutures announce collaboration
We are delighted to announce that EOSC DIH will intensify their collaboration with MediaFutures, a three year European innovation project (supported by the European Union’s Horizon 2020 research and innovation programme) which aims at contributing to high-quality...
OiPub Survey for Research Communities
EOSC DIH Bootcamp at #EGI2023
June 19th 2023