Realising the European Open Science Cloud
Towards a FAIR research data landscape for the social sciences, humanities and beyond
ONLINE | 16-19 November 2020
Help create a FAIR research data landscape. Discover new tools and techniques and aggregate your services to the EOSC Portal!
EOSChub, FREYA and SSHOC are joining forces in shaping the EOSC.
We invite social science and humanities researchers, data experts, research funders, policy makers, and representatives from research infrastructures, service providers, research libraries and archives, the EOSC Ecosystem, and ESFRI Cluster projects to join our online event and find out what we have to offer and how to get involved.
The main objectives of our four-day program are to:
- Showcase the results achieved to date in each of our projects
- Teach you to use the new tools and techniques we’ve developed to improve your data FAIRness and prepare your data and services to be aggregated into the EOSC Portal
- Identify and onboard new members to our project communities
- Foster citizen science and collaborations with industry
Through interactive sessions, expert panels, live demonstrations, and discussions we’ll cover:
- Data policy and governance
- Technology and infrastructure
- Training and community building
- Sustainability management
Thursday 14th September 2023 @10:00- 11:30 - 90 mins Join us for a webinar on thriving teams. Teams are the life and soul of any business, a healthy team can help your business to flourish. Learn about your job as a leader to create vision and clarity for the team,...